New Guy from IA

Hi I'm new to the forum. I'm originally form NW Ia where I grew up on a row crop farm. I went to college at Iowa State University and still live in Ames. I work for Syngenta seeds working with research plots geared to help our salesmen sell our seed and crop protection products. As far as hunting goes I live mainly for pheasant hunting, but when I'm unable to be blasting roosters I hunt waterfowl. I have a lab and a GSP. The lab is about to have her first litter of pups so anyone interested in getting one heck of a pointing lab pup let me know.

Welcome to UPH, I see you are a pointer man. That is good in my book I love them too. Drop by often post and get in on the fun. We have some clowns on here, that supply a lot of laughs.........Bob

Your the enemy to all us farmers:mad: Training your saleman and making cool products to take my money:mad: I got a dog that pee's on salemen tires:D

WELCOME to UPH:) Glad you joined. Nothing better then duck and pheasant hunting and Labs TOO:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site, Don't mind CaptCoot he just had a CT Scan, his wife ask them to send him in BUTT first to see if his head was still there :D

Welcome to the site. There is a lot of knowledge here and a good group of guys so visit often.

Matt D

Welcome

welcome to the site great bunch of guys on the site you will have fun.got a few litters hitting the ground in march myself and they all have beards.Good luck with your litter.

Welcome to UPH, don't worry about Captian coots dog, Jake pissing on your tires, His brother blackcloud will take care of every thing. Might even give back the Moo Cow, and peace can be had on this sight. Welcome again.:thumbsup::10sign::cheers:

welcome to uph drop in often were all pretty good guys here

Isn't Ames IA where they do animal research and have the motorcycle rally?

Welcome to the site. I'll let you know when the ducks are headed your way:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site from another Iowan. What color will the pups be?

Since this is the first time I made this cross I'm not 100 percent but I believe with the stud being black and comming from and choc and yellow, and that dam being choc comming from a yellow and choc. I think there is a good chance that the litter could be all 3 colors.

And Captin...if it make you feel better at the end of the year we have seed that we throw away so if you want some top notch seed to plant in any pheasant plots i'd be more than willing to give it to you guys.

Since this is the first time I made this cross I'm not 100 percent but I believe with the stud being black and comming from and choc and yellow, and that dam being choc comming from a yellow and choc. I think there is a good chance that the litter could be all 3 colors.

And Captin...if it make you feel better at the end of the year we have seed that we throw away so if you want some top notch seed to plant in any pheasant plots i'd be more than willing to give it to you guys.

You the man:10sign::cheers: Thanks for the offer I think I got it covered for this year. I like missing around so don't take anything I say to serious:D

Back