New Golden Coming Home!

tmanning

Picking up our puppy on Friday! Kids are excited and I'm preparing for the biting and chewing. Should be an interesting time in the field this fall!

GabenAbby_zpsab38aa4a.jpg

Last edited:
very very nice! I hope he continues the Golden legacy in your family! Can you share where you got him from?
Im a Golden junkie

Congratulations!

We were scheduled to buy a puppy from Darcy, but the female? was run over by a car. We bought our current dog (Max) from a breeder in Wis..

Is this your first Golden?

I've had five Goldens and currently have two - 11 and 2.5 yr..

Enjoy your dog...

Congratulations!

We were scheduled to buy a puppy from Darcy, but the female? was run over by a car. We bought our current dog (Max) from a breeder in Wis..

Is this your first Golden?

I've had five Goldens and currently have two - 11 and 2.5 yr..

Enjoy your dog...

It's personally my second golden, but if you count while I was growing up it's 5.

They have been a constant in my family for many years. Such cool dogs!

I raise Goldens as well and love the look of the puppies! Miss those days, might need to raise another litter this year! No No I said not till next year. But still they do make lots of families very happy. No not for another year. Do you hear what goes on in my head every time someone calls asking when I am having another litter?

Awesome and congrats! Great dogs...loyal, smart, and good hunters that actually like the coldest of the cold weather.

Yep...one just isn't enough. I have two goldens as well.

Back