New from MT

akmt87

Hello from Montana, been lurking here for a couple years. Really enjoy the site so figured I'd sign up, important to contribute. I follow around a 9 year old lab chasing whatever but mostly pheasants. I have been hunting birds since I was a kid so about 24 years. I have only followed the threads on the MT forum but am looking forward to checking in with all of them! Thanks!

Welcome to the site our western friend! I have been enjoying the site and most of the folks here. There are some spirited threads, if you have someone that you continually disagree with or don't have the attitude you agree with, the "ignore" feature can be golden. Currently we have a good bunch of active frequent posters. Enjoy, like to heard about your experiences and see some pics of your habitat out there.

Welcome to the site. lots of good people here and a lot of knowledge. Had planned on making my first trip to MT this year but decided not too. hoping to get there next year though. We really like pics of birds, dogs, guns or anything to do with birds and hunting!

That’s a good looking dog and some beautiful birds. I’m back in Montana after being gone for twelve years or so. I’ve never bird hunted here though so starting from square one.

Back