new from Mi.

quick 52

hello everyone i'm from Mi. and been hunting birds scene i was 12 i'm 60 now and still love the hunt like the first day i hunt with a new dog his name is Fred a male brittany 16 mo now

Welcome to the site. Your story sounds similar to mine. Started hunting pheasants a 10 and I'll be 65 in a couple of months. And I have 2 female Brittanys. Share some stories and enjoy this great site.

Welcome to UPH, I have 2 Brittany's one is a 13 month old male pup. Yes please do share some stories and other posts with us. You have found a place to let your hair down and enjoy............Bob

Michigan....home of the well publicized Sichuan pheasant project. You ever bump into any birds with hints of that ringless breed in it by chance? -- 1pheas4

Also welcome to the site:):)

Welcome to the forum, lots to learn here. Even us + 60's can learn new tricks.:D

Welcome to the site:thumbsup:

Michigan....home of the well publicized Sichuan pheasant project. You ever bump into any birds with hints of that ringless breed in it by chance? -- 1pheas4

Also welcome to the site:):)
back in the day we had a program call put and take where dnr planted birds and u could hunt the area i shot a few at that. they were pen raise bird and the dog would catch most of them

Back