New Book

James, I'm so excited your book is out. I've been waiting and will place my order promptly.

James, great to know that your book is ready. This book is greatly needed because there is so mush confusion about the True Pheasant subspecies (Ring-Necked types). I will order this book as soon as I can.

James, not only have you increased my understanding and appreciation for true pheasants, you've preserved some of the purest true pheasants in the world.:thumbsup:

To add to it you've written/authored a absolutely beautiful book meant to inform the public about true pheasants. Through your hard work and dedication you've managed to produce one of the best books I've seen with plenty of beautiful true pheasant pictures too!

My father and I have ordered a few of your books already and plan on giving them as gifts (along with keeping one for ourselves):thumbsup:

Thanks again for you amazing hard work and dedication to this beloved bird! May your works aid in preserving true pheasants in their purest forms around the world.:cheers:

P.S.--Pheasants Forever chapters--This book will go great in combination with a few other pheasant books for silent auction just an idea;)

James, not only have you increased my understanding and appreciation for true pheasants, you've preserved some of the purest true pheasants in the world.:thumbsup:

To add to it you've written/authored a absolutely beautiful book meant to inform the public about true pheasants. Through your hard work and dedication you've managed to produce one of the best books I've seen with plenty of beautiful true pheasant pictures too!

My father and I have ordered a few of your books already and plan on giving them as gifts (along with keeping one for ourselves):thumbsup:

Thanks again for you amazing hard work and dedication to this beloved bird! May your works aid in preserving true pheasants in their purest forms around the world.:cheers:

P.S.--Pheasants Forever chapters--This book will go great in combination with a few other pheasant books for silent auction just an idea;)

+1 I was thinking the same thing. This book and a few others would be great for a PF/QF auction.

Back