Need a lab puppy

steven vecchio

I need a lab puppy ASAP!

Gift for my grandkids and hunting partner for me.

Chocolate if available. Female preferred.

Will pick up wherever.

Please contact me here or at stevenvecchio@aol.com with any leads on
a quality pup. Will pay any reasonable amount.

I trust the users of this site to help me out.

thanks in advance.

Steve

They don't have chocolates, but I cannot recommend Double TT British Kennels in Sylvia, Kansas enough. They have ads in the back of all the Ducks Unlimited and other hunting magazines. I have a dog from there who is one of the best hunting dogs I've ever seen. Amazing hunting ability. They have an insatiable drive and a nose like a bloodhound. I'm fixin' to pick up another pup from them in June. The owner, Haynes Floyd, runs an amazing operation and is a pleasure to do business with. The dogs he breeds are in my mind, the perfect hunting dog. When were at home, Moose is as loving and happy of a dog I've ever seen. I can guarantee if you get a Double TT dog, you will have an incredible friend that you'll make years of memories with.

Their website is www.britlabs.com, I suggest you check them out.

Last edited:
They don't have chocolates, but I cannot recommend Double TT British Kennels in Sylvia, Kansas enough.

I have 2 by different sires out of the same maternal line (dams were littermates), a 5 year old and a puppy. My experience with both is that they live up to the marketing hype about "British" labs. I never wanted a lab, then I bought a Double TT pup. When it came time to add another dog, I just couldn't justify going anywhere else. And at 6 months, the newest pup is proving me right. Birdy, mouthy, calm, athletic, driven, smart, and a good house dog. I can tell right now that I'll be back to Double TT for my next pup when the oldest retires in a couple years.

They have a pretty steady breeding schedule, so availability is never a problem. Blacks or yellows only, but most of their yellows are on the darker end, and some are fairly red. Price is within the standard for "upper-end" labs. I hunt primarily upland, and his dogs seem to really excel (they are generally smaller, lithe, leggy) at upland, but I can tell you that I have been invited to both pheasant hunts and duck blinds based exclusively on my dog's behavior and performance.

Last edited:
Back