Nebraska Legislature Considers Raiding Game Fund

"So, whatever money we can possibly take from you, I’m in favor of that until you guys start managing what you should be managing.”

Taking the money from the agency's budget will do NOTHING to improve the management of the state's resources. It's just ignorant.

If Erdman thinks the management sucks, don't defund the agency. Fire the managers and get new ones. If the new ones don't perform fire them too. This ain't rocket surgery.

Problem is probably that the agency leaders are political appointments. Hard to fire them.

I received one of the canned emails back from Erdman telling me that if I wanted a state senator to pay attention I should craft my own email instead of using one filled with grammatical errors. He said the only way the G&P would get better was by taking money from them so they would have to change. That’s like taking money from the roads department because the highway is full of potholes. I agree the G&P is poorly run but change the managers instead of starving the department.
Senator Erdman did NOT respond to the very well written personal email that I sent him regarding my opposition to the proposed bill.

I received one of the canned emails back from Erdman telling me that if I wanted a state senator to pay attention I should craft my own email instead of using one filled with grammatical errors. He said the only way the G&P would get better was by taking money from them so they would have to change. That’s like taking money from the roads department because the highway is full of potholes. I agree the G&P is poorly run but change the managers instead of starving the department.
Senator Erdman did NOT respond to the very well written personal email that I sent him regarding my opposition to the proposed bill.
Knowing he didn't enjoy well crafted emails from people I decided he didn't deserve one from me. I didn't get a reply, unsurprisingly.

Back