ND mixed reviews

PTM

241CBA34-A5B8-4D13-ACFC-AEDBB4D7E682.jpeg
Made it out this afternoon got some older birds and a few youngsters so there was some nesting success, lots of corn up although did see them clipping some fields,

Im not green buddy. When you post 6 birds in a 3 bird state I would hope you have another person with you or you are one crazy dude. Might want to know who you are talkin to man.

Im not green buddy. When you post 6 birds in a 3 bird state I would hope you have another person with you or you are one crazy dude. Might want to know who you are talkin to man.
Sorry, maybe that went over your head. "Green jeans" is a nickname for a conservation officer.

It just cracks me up that a person could see that picture and think it could be an infraction instead of the simplest answer: that more than one person was hunting. Of course you didn't say it was poaching, but you certainly implied it could be.

It's all just silly, like if I saw your username, and exclaimed that you must really love KY jelly (to each their own), that would be really, really silly.

Definitely not a CO. Just have seen a lot of silly people put stuff on internet or run their mouth and get busted for it. You seem to be trying to be real clever in your put downs . Why dont you leave ne out of your ass hat comments.

Definitely not a CO. Just have seen a lot of silly people put stuff on internet or run their mouth and get busted for it. You seem to be trying to be real clever in your put downs . Why dont you leave ne out of your ass hat comments.
2 of us and we usually argue like you guys, we don’t like each other’s dogs, but for some reason we usually get into birds.

Funny stuff.....yeah my first thought was (did they turn that old "no Hunting" sign around and bend it down to get into that great cover?. But I know no one would post a pic of that if it wasn't on the up and up. just trying to find humor in every situation I think.

Funny stuff.....yeah my first thought was (did they turn that old "no Hunting" sign around and bend it down to get into that great cover?. But I know no one would post a pic of that if it wasn't on the up and up. just trying to find humor in every situation I think.
That’s a posted sign we used as a stage prop from last years photo session, my uncles place he has metal signs now, we thought the retro one was cool.B0E64DC4-B5EC-4FA6-8230-4998B584F21B.jpeg

Looks like great cover despite the drought conditions.......wish mine was even close to that.....looks like your dog got sun burnt from the extreme heat this year LOL

Due to work, didn't get out until this weekend. Pretty much every PLOTS near my place has been mostly hayed off and those with any kind of cover at all got hit 3 or 4 times a day. Consequently, most of the birds flushed wild & out of range. There are birds around but if you aren't paying to get on private land, you will be disappointed and frustrated.

Due to work, didn't get out until this weekend. Pretty much every PLOTS near my place has been mostly hayed off and those with any kind of cover at all got hit 3 or 4 times a day. Consequently, most of the birds flushed wild & out of range. There are birds around but if you aren't paying to get on private land, you will be disappointed and frustrated.
I haven’t been out enough to really know birds numbers, lots of plots, CRP, cattails, got baled, Hopefully the corn is holding a few.

Looks like great cover despite the drought conditions.......wish mine was even close to that.....looks like your dog got sun burnt from the extreme heat this year LOL
That’s probably my last yellow, she’s a bird machine

Back