My New Toy!

Dakotazeb

I don't own a boat, or a camper, or a 4-wheeler, and I just sold my Harley. So I figured I needed at least one toy in my life. And one that my wife could also use. So I bought this--------

pw_640.jpg
[/IMG]

It's a '06 Mercedes SLK350. It's in Dallas and I'm flying down there on the 28th to pick it up and driver her home.

Dude you are a genius. Talk about the ultimate road hunting vehicle. Almost unlimited shooting range just watch the windshield. Dogs can just hop out you do not have to open a door or anything. You are going to have to get some bigger meats on it.

Giggity Giggity! That's pretty nice!

Better get down there and get it home before the snow flies!
Have fun!

Boy, I can't imagine the parts that are going come off that when I hook on to you to pull you out of some gumbo filled section rd in South Dakota...LOL

Nice ride...:10sign:

I sure don't want anyone getting the wrong impression because I bought a "Mercedes". It wasn't that much money. I've had a lot more invested in some of my Harleys. And the other two vehicles in my garage are Fords.

You know what, don't let anybody spoil your enjoyment of getting this little sweet heart. I have had people just plain wreck my fun when I have bought a expensive gun. I buy when deals are just WAY!!!! too good to pass up. Like 50% or less of the real value. People jump to conclusions as soon as they see something that says quality, with OMG...do you think that was necessary. I think you could have used the money for this, that and the other thing. BULL! enjoy it. You got a deal and it's your money.

Have fun with it. I just posted a thread on a K-80 on the gun forum. Some people I know would flip out on me if I bought one.

I'm rambling..sorry. Hey enjoy your new ride. A lot dryer and warmer to ride in then the Harley. Like the red too.

Your Retirement is Going Well

I don't own a boat, or a camper, or a 4-wheeler, and I just sold my Harley. So I figured I needed at least one toy in my life. And one that my wife could also use. So I bought this--------

pw_640.jpg
[/IMG]

It's a '06 Mercedes SLK350. It's in Dallas and I'm flying down there on the 28th to pick it up and driver her home.

That car is a beauty! Obviously your retirement is going quite well. Enjoy!

You know what, don't let anybody spoil your enjoyment of getting this little sweet heart. I have had people just plain wreck my fun when I have bought a expensive gun. I buy when deals are just WAY!!!! too good to pass up. Like 50% or less of the real value. People jump to conclusions as soon as they see something that says quality, with OMG...do you think that was necessary. I think you could have used the money for this, that and the other thing. BULL! enjoy it. You got a deal and it's your money.

Have fun with it. I just posted a thread on a K-80 on the gun forum. Some people I know would flip out on me if I bought one.

I'm rambling..sorry. Hey enjoy your new ride. A lot dryer and warmer to ride in then the Harley. Like the red too.

Just to make it clear, nobody said any such thing on here. I just know how things have gone for me on occasion.

Boy George that is one very nice car. You know of course at your age you are going to get a lot of comments on it. But heck with them go have fun you only live once. Is Elle going have a special place in the car. I seen a guy the other day had a car just like that. He had a Great Dane sitting in the back seat. I was wishing I had a camera with to get a picture of that. It was really funny looking......Bob

You forgot the Aviators Helmet, Snoopy......Bob

Great looker, I can not imagine trying to keep it clean in SD. I guess no visiting friends off the beaten path while your cruising.

I sure don't want anyone getting the wrong impression because I bought a "Mercedes". It wasn't that much money. I've had a lot more invested in some of my Harleys. And the other two vehicles in my garage are Fords.

Yea right George, we now know you own half the oil fields in SD.:laugh: This is realy Ellies car isn't it.:D

Nice car.
Good trade HD for Mercedes:cheers:

Back