Multiple Bird guns for sale

PTM

1. Beretta/Sauer 20 gauge over/under with double triggers, fixed chokes ic/mod, right handed gun with cheek piece, ejectors, 26 1/2 inch barrels, seen lots of field use 800 OBO Sold
2 Ugartechea Model 600 20 gauge sxs shotgun with factory locking case, box lock with double triggers, extractors, fixed chokes ic/mod, has professionally installed recoil pad, coin finish with scroll engraving, 26 inch barrels. Sold
3. Beretta 686 20 gauge shotgun made in 2000, has decent wood, mobile chokes, blued with scroll engraving, has some nicks in the poly finish but not the wood, 26 inch barrels, original owner had the Beretta thumb busting safety lightened. 1600 OBO

Reason for selling my wife has stage 4 cancer and just trying to simplify (she’s doing ok right now) I have others feel free to PM or text 406 301 0382 for photos or for questions .

Thanks

Patrick

Last edited:
Best wishes to your wife and to you and your family.
The courage of everyone involved is extraordinary.

Life sucks, sometimes.

Hang in.

I am sorry to hear that your wife and families are going through that. Many prayers to all of you!

1. Beretta/Sauer 20 gauge over/under with double triggers, fixed chokes ic/mod, right handed gun with cheek piece, ejectors, 26 1/2 inch barrels, seen lots of field use 800 OBO Sold
2 Ugartechea Model 600 20 gauge sxs shotgun with factory locking case, box lock with double triggers, extractors, fixed chokes ic/mod, has professionally installed recoil pad, coin finish with scroll engraving, 26 inch barrels. Sold
3. Beretta 686 20 gauge shotgun made in 2000, has decent wood, mobile chokes, blued with scroll engraving, has some nicks in the poly finish but not the wood, 26 inch barrels, original owner had the Beretta thumb busting safety lightened. 1600 OBO

Reason for selling my wife has stage 4 cancer and just trying to simplify (she’s doing ok right now) I have others feel free to PM or text 406 301 0382 for photos or for questions .

Thanks

Patrick
Hey Pat, Just read this tonight! Sorry to hear about your wife's cancer issues and hope there's a positive outcome to her cancer fight. Please keep us informed regarding her progress. Best wishes to you and family. Jon

Hang in there Pat, sounds like a rough ride. I can't imagine and hope to never be in a similar situation. I hope things make a positive change for your wife. Prays to you and your wife.

Back