Moving to....

Good Boy!

... Minot/Sawyer ND.
What's the drive time to decent numbers or are am I good right in that area? Good chance for private acreage with employment.

I'm not real familiar with the particulars of that area but there are birds around there. Most would recommend going 50-100 miles west/southwest but as always, good hunting is where you find it :)

Nuff said, goose.
ND..... I'll be south of Minot, East of 83.
Will be great area for waterfowl. I can't speak to the upland hunting...

Britt... I happen to be 8miles from Minot... tutoring 4 siblings on a huuugghe farmi I drive over to Surrey and hunt their smaller farm... missing everything but putting up enough to work the dogs

You are in a great area. Just knock on some doors. Been going to within 30 to 50 miles of there for over 15 years. Never been disapointed in numbers , just my shooting! Lol

I realize this is an old topic, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your move. As far as private land and employment opportunities, there are definitely many options. Minot has a variety of industries, including health care, education, and the oil industry, while Sawyer is more rural and agricultural. Travel time between the two towns is only about 20 minutes, so it's possible to live in one and work in the other. Plus, you can ask moving services like Brighton Movers here to help, so you don't have to do it yourself. Good luck with your move!

Last edited:
Back