Motorcycle Riders

Hey Zeb, I ride a 2007 Road King Clasic I bought new in Dec. 2006 Have added several upgrades to it, usually add something every year. Nice looking bike you have. I bought a new Yamaha 360 enduro back in 73 and rode the hell out of it until I bought my first Harley in 75. Sportster with shifter on right side. Rode it to Sturgis 3 years in a row, had 6" over tubes, split king/queen seat, strait pipes, hog wheel on back and no windshield. Rode the hell out of that too. It's still around. Love the Road King, love road trips and next to upland bird hunting it's my favorite hobby.

I have wanted a big bore dual sport like the XR650L Honda or KLR650 Kawasaki for a long time. Then a person could ride to a hunting area and venture in off road and hunt or fish without leaving a pickup truck in plain site for the lazy folks to figure out where your hunting or fishing. Park the bike in the brush and off into paradise you go. Also a great scouting tool that could be a real joy to ride and scout on those nice days when a person had the time. Kind of killing two birds with one stone.

Remember the "what is hardcore" thread...?

I would say riding a motorcycle with a deer strapped to the rear fender is pretty hardcore! I would definitely give the rider some serious cool points.

Remember the "what is hardcore" thread...?

I would say riding a motorcycle with a deer strapped to the rear fender is pretty hardcore! I would definitely give the rider some serious cool points.

You mean like this? Big Horn Mtns., WY in the mid 1970's.

BigHornMtns-1974001.jpg
[/IMG]

Back