Morels!!!!!

Tbear

UPH Master

Hows everyone's search been going? Kind of found a honey hole spot. Hoping to make it out at least one more time:D

I hate you! :) I have blisters on my feet and only found 5 so far. Too dang cold up here. Anything recent? I tried tonight, and notta, 0. Did find a chicken of the woods a couple days ago I will go back and get.

We were out Monday 3 of those pics are from then. Were i am finding them is a goofy spot. But they are on all slopes n,e,s,w. Going out again Thursday. I would think Thursday or Friday should be good.

I did alright here in VA this year. Only made it out twice but found some every time.

naujd.jpg
[/IMG]

2vwg4ew.jpg

Funny story....found this one in my mothers flower bed. Made one h@ll of an omelet

2qd5q1f.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

One more pic. My favorite her 1st hunt.
Those are some nice ones chewy

Last edited:
I found mine all on the doorstep of my house. Its strange, I look out my front door and there they are in a nice little bag. Just waiting for the chance to make it inside my home. I don't understand why everyone complains about not finding them..

Lets see them! I would like to know what type of wood your door is made from?

Sounds like a magical place you have there. Though your friends are a bit on the creepy side:D

Nick

I went out last night with the brother in-law and only found maybe 15. I think my season is done down here. Did you normally find them where you are looking fsc?

Back