Mitchell motels

springerfan

Staying in Mitchell at end of month. Any suggestions of places to stay or avoid? Will have dogs.

Thanks in advance for advice.

I have stayed in the Americinn the last few years. It's ok and dog friendly. Nice people, basic rooms and the normal hotel breakfast. It is close to I90 which is nice.

Kelly's Suites and Inns....my wife loved it as well. Dog friendly across the road from Cabela's and Wal Mart and easy onto I-90. Good luck!!

Just start calling now. They may be booked already. Though with numbers being down this year it may be easier to find a room.:confused:

Nick

Kelly's Suites and Inns....my wife loved it as well. Dog friendly across the road from Cabela's and Wal Mart and easy onto I-90. Good luck!!

X2 on Kelly's Inn and Suites; have stayed there twice, including this summer on vacation...nice place, and won't break the bank.

Ask for one of the rooms that has (2) doors. One opens to the hallway and the other outside for easy vehicle access along with a large green area for the dog. I believe that is on south end. We stayed in 104 and it worked out great. Good luck,

Back