Memorial Flower Garden

Dakotazeb

My wife and I are making a flower garden in an area of our backyard and we're going to mix the ashes of our last three dogs in the soil. We have had these ashes around for a while and just haven't been able to decide what to do with them. I think this we be an excellent way to honor them. Every time I plant something or look out over the flower bed I will remember Rocky, Mattie and Elle. 3 wonderful Brittanys. And when my current Brittany, Bree, passes on she can join them.

always a good sign in someone that they love their pets

I have a few of our old pups on a counter above me right now. Wife and I have moved often and lived in multiple states. I never wanted to leave them behind so I brought them with us. We are likely to move one last time after our kids get settled and your post has reminded me that it is my responsibility to give them a final home before I join them. Your garden is a beautiful and respectful idea and something I will likely replicate for my old friends. Thanks.

I think your idea of creating a memorial flower garden for your beloved dogs is such a beautiful and heartfelt way to honor their memory. You have done an amazing job. In addition to creating a memorial flower garden for your beloved dogs, you may also want to consider consulting a reputable landscaping company such as Landscape Design Vancouver Wa. They can offer expert advice and assistance in creating a unique and beautiful landscape that complements your memorial garden and enhances the overall ambiance of your backyard. Their professional team can help with everything from plant selection to garden design, ensuring that your space reflects your personal style and vision.

Last edited:
Back