Meet Thing 1 and Thing 2 :)

reddog

Thing 1 and Thing 2 came home yesterday from Wrenegade, along with my momma Breez. (I'd have to ask the wife which one is one and which one is two, as she named them, at least temporarily, till we see some personality traits.

Wrenegades RB Rising Breez was bred to Wrengades Stormy. Should be some interesting options for names to be thought thru..

Dang its nice to have some puppies again.

Bob has a couple really nice older (like 16 weeks) that I wouldve loved to have brought home also... but for now, or at least this year, Thing 1 and Thing 2 will have to do.

Breez whelped 4 males and 4 females.
I brought home two males. One for me, and one for my son in law..

20150614_161602.jpg

20150614_161553.jpg

20150614_161724.jpg

Very nice! You will have fun and they will be ready for the hunt this fall!

Good looking pups----my turn is coming soon :coolpics:
What did you think of the NAVHDA tests in Sioux Falls? The 112 NA Pudelpointer had grandmothers from my son's dog on one side and mine on the other which I did not know at the time as the dog is from Colorado.

Thing 1 has been narrowed down to Ice, Ace, or Sky for a name. Somethings gonna stick by the weekend.. :)

I took Thing 2 to Son in Law on Tuesday, havent heard what hes going to be called..

Buck, I did not see the results of the Sioux Falls trial. link??
It takes a while to get them up unless the local chapter posts them on their website. Otherwise 1-2 months in NAVHDA MAGAZINE AND NATIONAL WEBSITE. Good variety of breeds tested that weekend. The first day, Friday there were 5-6 Prize I as tracking went well after heavy rain. On Sat. tracking was tough for all but a Vizla and the Pudelpointer. Scores fell dramatically for the other dogs. Did not go on Sunday. Mix of NA and Utility tests.

What did you think of the NAVHDA tests in Sioux Falls? The 112 NA Pudelpointer had grandmothers from my son's dog on one side and mine on the other which I did not know at the time as the dog is from Colorado.

It was a fun day--I really enjoyed it--learned a lot and really makes me look forward to my soon to be new pup :10sign:

Back