Man Cave Haircut?

UGUIDE

My wife has been cutting my hair lately but is an inconvenience for her as she works a day job so I saw this sign next to our Vet store that said "Man Cave Haircuts $10".

So yesterday I had some time on my hands and needed a Christmas haircut and drove down to this barber and walked in to see what the deal was.

Well for starters they have the college basketball game on the TV. Then the guy cutting hair says to me "There's a guy ahead of you would you like a beer?"..............................................pause........................................................I said "Yes"....so he says help yourself to the tapper there (had a small keg fridge with a tap sticking out the top.) I am thinking....SWEET!

So I fill up a frothy cold one, grab a "Bowhunting" magazine from the rack in corner full of all kinds of men's magazine, and cop a squat and have no problem waiting and even letting guys go ahead of me as long as beer supply lasts.:D

When I finally did get my buzz I had a little buzz.

So my wife got fired from the haircutting job and I am now a life long customer of "the Man cave barber".

Life is good!

Last edited:
Ok Chris. Now I'm just pissed that you haven't told me about this sooner. Look at how far the UPH headquarters is:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....702826,-93.280792&spn=0.449486,0.646133&z=11

It's obvious why I haven't told you Webguy......you drink beer like water and would put this guy out of business and then I would have no beer cave to go to!

Seriously, I just found it yesterday. Just up the road from me. $10 for haircut and free beer. Is webguy there? Yeeeessss.

I will fully disclose the location when I get my UPH hat:D

Bald and Drunk!!!!!!! Sounds good!! Maybe we can get one down here!!!:cheers:

Bald and Drunk!!!!!!! Sounds good!! Maybe we can get one down here!!!:cheers:

Yup, we need one down in azrinoa. The top less place here wants $25.00, for a hair cut and the Gf, Doesn't like me going there, she states, " It's not that good of a hair cut." I didn't tell her, that the hair cut quality, was my fault. They don't serve beer. We definitely need a beer serving barber in Arizona. By the way ,my best friends an IDOT, for spilling the beans, on the top less place.:D

Yup, we need one down in azrinoa. The top less place here wants $25.00, for a hair cut and the Gf, Doesn't like me going there, she states, " It's not that good of a hair cut." I didn't tell her, that the hair cut quality, was my fault. They don't serve beer. We definitely need a beer serving barber in Arizona. By the way ,my best friends an IDOT, for spilling the beans, on the top less place.:D

Topless hair place all the more reason for me to go south for the winter:D

Back