makes you wonder

SALLYSUE

I went and got my jeep inspected today . The guy that was doing it let me ride with him account of Sally. The dang guy didn't know how to drive a standard . I had to turn the key off before he blew the motor up. I finish the driving part of the inspection . Geeeez

Maybe he ought to do what my dad did to me. My first new (used) pick-up when I was 17 and was a standard on the column. We went to the car dealership purchased the truck, my dad said I'll see you at home and left me. I had never drove a standard before, took me 35 minutes to get home (1 1/2 miles away). I learned real quick.

Rod

Reminds me of those doing wildlife studies.:eek:

I own a landscaping business. Had a real good kid (17 ish) working for me a few years ago. I was unhooking from a trailer and my phone rang, so I stayed in the truck and asked him to unhook me. He got back in and we drove off. Next morning as I'm going to hook back up to that trailer, I notice that instead of lifting the flap and pulling out the plug for the lights/brakes, he pulls the wires out of the back of the plug itself. Poor kid had no idea that he had done anything wrong....

Fathers of the US, what are you teaching your sons? lol

Back