Loss of a voice for Quail everywhere

oldandnew

Sad news today, that Kim Price, publisher of Coveyrise Magazine, succumbed to a brief illness. He was 57. A leader in bringing focus on the plight and possible solutions to the decline of the bobwhite quail. The magazine will continue with the capable leadership of his brother. Coveyrise is a leader in bringing information from research across the country to a central source, along with hunting reports, stories, op-ed articles pertaining to quail and birddogs. He will be missed. We are diminished by the loss of one of our own, I look forward to the day, along time from now, having seen quail return to former abundance, I'll hoist a glass to Kim and the other pioneers who got us started, but unfortunately didn't last to see the reward of their vision.

Old&New

This is very sad news. He will be missed throughout the uplander crowd. I would have to say look at all the positive things that he has accomplished in educating the public on our sport and conservation. I truely believe, his legacy will continue as he planted the seeds for success along the way.

Back