looking for over under case

c_d

Anyone have any good resources for well priced break down cases for an over/under? Local shops are pretty much msrp.. I saw some browning cases on ebay. Just wondering if there are any other options out there? thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also find some decent cases on Gunbroker or Guns America from time to time Just be sure you know what yr buying.

NB

thanks guys. I'm surprised there are as few options as there are. But oh well, I'll keep poking around. noticed eBay seems to have some good prices on new cases as well. typically less than retail.

will check out gunbroker as well.

cheers,
c_d

I am as well looking for a double barrel break down case for my over and under as well. Any suggestions would be very helpful!! Thanks!!:cheers:

I am as well looking for a double barrel break down case for my over and under as well. Any suggestions would be very helpful!! Thanks!!:cheers:

Bleu,
From what I can tell, Browning has the biggest selection out there, and seem to be the most stocked as well. There seem to be a few others like Beretta, and some store/house brands, but from what I can see, Browning looks to be the main one. Assuming of course, you're looking for a hard case that has fitted slots for the barrels, receiver, etc. I'm not talking about the eggshell foam, plastic/aluminum shelled ones. (there seem to be a fair amount of options out there for these as well, for less price).

What I've decided to do, and may work for you as well, is to check out the Browning site, review their cases, then check on eBay for that particular model. I've seen NIB cases there for $50-60 less than msrp (including shipping). Gunbroker had a few as well, but not quite as steep a discount it seems.

Thank you!!! I will check them out!!! I am looking for the breakdown case with slots for both barrels!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back