Looking for orange dog collar

Bob Peters

I want to order an orange collar with a brass name plate for hunting trips. Can I get this locally in the MN twin cities area, or should I look online? Dog is a medium sized golden retriever around 55-60 pounds.

I got this one for my new golden. Started with med and now have large. She swims so much we needed a waterproof collar as the leather one got nasty. Nice collar.

I have bought all my collars from Dogs Unlimited. They also have a custom shop if you want a collar in two colors, brass buckle, etc.

You've probably already ordered a collar, but I do the "LCS REFLECTIVE 3/4 INCH DAYGLO D-RING COLLAR" with brass nameplate
found here. https://www.lcsupply.com/collections/dayglo-collars
There great! Waterproof. Reflective. Durable. Trim-to-length. Inexpensive. Quick to ship. And they have replacement collars for e-collars.

For everyone’s info, you can also order these on amazon. Once you place the order, the manufacturer will email you asking for the brass nameplate info of your choice. Turn around time takes about 5 business days. I’ve ordered several this way in many different high visibility colors. You can even get them with reflective strip.

With Gun Dog Supply I got to choose from ton of collars and options. I also got email updates from Steve (for the order I placed) and Brett when I asked in the comments section for out the door that same day if possible. Brett replied back no problem, placed my order Wed morning and had it at my door Friday. Using the free ship available and Not the upgraded shipping offered. I know it won't always work like that but I sure appreciate the extra effort Brett at Gun Dog Supply made!!!! Thanks again, Brett and Steve at Gun Dog Supply!!!!

Somebody should send a link to this thread to the folks at Gun Dog Supply. When a supplier comes through and has proven support, they should be made aware that their service is recognized and discussed.

Congratulations, Kevin

Ill add even more to this. One of the name tag rivets came off my recent collar. I emailed GDS and Steve replied back very quickly that I could send it in for repair or they could send me rivets. I opted for rivets to fix it myself. I expect them any day now. Great Service!

I will put all my money behind this collar from GDS. It is seriously indestructible. My 9 year old wears this collar (as does my 1.5 year old) and for the last year and a half my 1.5 year old has yanked, chewed, pulled, and drug my 9 year old from the collar when they play and wrestle around. The thing doesn't even have bite marks on it. And seriously, this thing gets abused by my youngest dog.

Attachments

• 20201215_183809.jpg
    20201215_183809.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 11
I got this one for my new golden. Started with med and now have large. She swims so much we needed a waterproof collar as the leather one got nasty. Nice collar.

I got this one last fall and it has been on the dog most days ever since. It's been working good.

Back