Looking for motel in west central MN

Ptnglab

Anyone know of a motel that allows dogs in the rooms if kenneled. I am looking in the Morris-Benson area.

Last time someone asked that question I made a few recommendations and a moderator deleted the post. Hope u have better luck...:mad:

Why not just do a web search for motels in Morris or Benson? There can't be too many motels in either city. I did a quick web search and found the Best Northland Prairie Inn in Morris. They allow pets for $15/night. There has to be some mom & pop motels that would allow dogs. I think a little time searching the web and making a few calls will get you what you need. Or maybe someone on this site is from the Morris/Benson area. Good luck.

Since it's only an hour and a half drive from St. Cloud to either Morris or Benson why not just drive over there for a day prior to the season and check out the motels in person. Give you a chance to scout out the hunting also.

Thanks, I will drive out there tomorrow. I have searched the web and either there are no motels in these smaller towns or they are just not on the web.

Back