Looking for Bennelli SBE Parts

UGUIDE

I have a 1999 SBE. Recently it has been jamming when colder in late season. Took to gun smith and cleaned, etc.

Still have issue.

Would like to replace the springs in it that might be weak.

Any suggestions on what parts to replace and where to get authentic bennelli made parts for the gun?

Hi Chris I'm sure you know this and it is not the case with your gun , but I thought I would throw it out. I see this issue often with my customers and a family member. The problem I'm speaking of is the lack of lubrication. Patrick Flanagan says when you look into the action it should look wet. He should know he shoots 10's of thousands of rounds a year. Anyway by increasing the lube has solved the problem for my customers and family members. Take it for what it is worth

Hi Chris I'm sure you know this and it is not the case with your gun , but I thought I would throw it out. I see this issue often with my customers and a family member. The problem I'm speaking of is the lack of lubrication. Patrick Flanagan says when you look into the action it should look wet. He should know he shoots 10's of thousands of rounds a year. Anyway by increasing the lube has solved the problem for my customers and family members. Take it for what it is worth

This caught my eye bc/ I run a BUL 12 for pheasants and BUL 20 for grouse/wc. LUV 'em.:D

So what's the best lubricant to use on the Benelli Inertia actions??

NB

Doesn't he shoot a SX3? If so that's gas system, I've had the best luck with dri-lube, then seeds and dirt don't stick in the chamber and you don't have to clean them every night.
My SBE2, I wipe the gun down after a rain. Other than that I don't do anything until seasons over.
I think your on the right track with new parts vs dirty (unless it real dirty)
Ahlmans, Morris town mn might have parts or can fix it. Ship through FFL

I have not used dry - lube so can't really give an informed opinion. I personally use hoppys gun oil. Works for me.

That is interesting. I mainly have problems in December. I think the lube should be cold weather friendly.

I think with most auto loading shotguns less is more. I have 2 SBE2's in my house and have never had a cycling problem with even 1oz loads late season grouse hunting. We try to only use the oil that is recommended by benelli, learned the hard way. I cleaned a Remington sp-10 with some off the wall crap and it destroyed the coating on the barrel.
The oil is MF-82, a few drops on a rag to do the entire gun inside and out works for us.
If you don't disassemble your gun all the way down try pushing in on the recoil spring from the receiver side and flush it out with gun scrubber or another product with a high pressure jet flow that will evaporate quickly after flushing out the gunk, then lightly lube.

A friend has a browning gold 10ga that would jamb at temps under freezing, this is when we found out about the dri-lube, never had an issue again. Needless to say he'd never cleaned it with anything else during season.

Good luck, hope you get it working

I WAS HAVING SIMILAR PROBLEM AND THOUGHT IT WAS THE INERTIA SPRING IN STOCK. it was the magazine spring and Leader in Mitchell fixed it for $50.00QUOTE=UGUIDE;177938]I have a 1999 SBE. Recently it has been jamming when colder in late season. Took to gun smith and cleaned, etc.

Still have issue.

Would like to replace the springs in it that might be weak.

Any suggestions on what parts to replace and where to get authentic bennelli made parts for the gun?[/QUOTE]

Back