Looking for accomodations for 2015

BNickel

Just got back from Clark, SD on a week long trip hunting Public ground. Found out that the place we stayed is going out of business and we are looking for somwhere to stay next year in the area. Dates we are looking at are Nov. 7-13, 2015. There will be anywhere from 6-10 of us and looking for approx. $50/person per day for lodging. Anyone have any suggestions or contacts? I'd be open for some additional cost if it included private land access.
Thanks, Brent:cheers:

Hi Way Motel
Think we may have something lined up, but not going to quit looking till we're booked for sure.

Just got back from Clark, SD on a week long trip hunting Public ground. Found out that the place we stayed is going out of business and we are looking for somwhere to stay next year in the area. Dates we are looking at are Nov. 7-13, 2015. There will be anywhere from 6-10 of us and looking for approx. $50/person per day for lodging. Anyone have any suggestions or contacts? I'd be open for some additional cost if it included private land access.
Thanks, Brent:cheers:

Try contacting Chris at U=guide he has great places and the price include everything but licenses and guns.......Great guy to work with:cheers:

lodging

I know the people very well that just bought the Dakota winds motel in Kimball SD, reasonable rates, newly remodled rooms, friendly people and lots of excellent opportunities for pheasant hunting on public and private ground. 605-778-6215

I have a rental house in Gettysburg. Five bedroom, two bath can sleep six. $75 per person per night. Insulated dog kennel with runs. Game room with pool and Foosball tables. Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Washer/dryer even boot dryers furnished. Large two car garage to store any gear. Indoor bird cleaning area with freezer for game. I have it set up nicely for hunters and fishermen. Walk in areas, private land with permission with guided pay hunting if desired. Call me for more details at 208-709-2919. Bobby
a42c2ee6-326a-428d-ad87-4df2b672c6bc_zpsfac7355d.jpg

Does the $75 include the hunting or is that extra?

Are there a minimum number of hunters required to reserve?

Back