Looking For A Labrador Breeding Match/Mate

henhenROOSTER!!!

If any reputable Labrador kennel or owner with a female out there is interested in adding some different bloodlines with multi-generations of excellent confirmation, temperament & hunting titles into your breeding for the simple price of male pick of the litter - I am looking for a bitch to breed my 8 yr old male with, for the sole sentimental reason of getting a pup from him to carry on his direct memory & bloodline be4 he's gone. Out of 4 dang good labs from the same kennel (Sunnyview Kennels out of Salem, Oregon - Richard Wiener, personal friends with Richard Wolters), he's the best dog I ever had both in the house & in the field.

Pretty particular in what I am looking for: A female with equally laid-back, not hyper-diaper personality - good nose, bird crazy, excellent at multiple-marking, blind retrieves, easy trainability - and classic lab conformity to boot.

I bred Chance ('Sunnyview's Royal Second Chance') one time previously at two yrs old as a favor to a friend with a nice pointing-lab & ALL of the pups turned out to be dreamboats for everybody who got one. Problem is, I was not ready for a pup at the time & he spaded her right after that breeding. :( :mad:

I don't want anything out of this except one quality pup that is a sentimental/nostalgic direct-descendant of both my wife & I's favorite dog ever. I have zero interest in raising a litter & you can keep all the money from the other pups. 7 week old pups that leave directly from Sunnyview Kennels where I got 'Chance' from are usually already all pre-sold before birth @ $1500-2000 each. If anybody is interested in a possible win-win deal for both parties, please let me know via PM & I will give you e-mail/phone number & send 4-generation pedigrees for my dog + sire & dam to look over if desired.

Thx,
R.H.

Last edited:
Back