LOOK out

Happy Birthday B B. Hope you have a good day........Bob

Thanks Gentlmen!!!! Thanks Bob for giving me the courage to take my 28 out for Roosters!!!!! Think I will go out again Sat and then to Kansas for 3 days the following week!!! Always love to talk football!!!! Jmac, the Pokes are in a Bowl game!!!!!!!!!!!!!Damn it's cold here!!! Headed to the Girls Christmas program tonight, so no partying for me!!!! Thanx everyone!!!:cheers:

Thanks Gentlmen!!!! Thanks Bob for giving me the courage to take my 28 out for Roosters!!!!! Think I will go out again Sat and then to Kansas for 3 days the following week!!! Always love to talk football!!!! Jmac, the Pokes are in a Bowl game!!!!!!!!!!!!!Damn it's cold here!!! Headed to the Girls Christmas program tonight, so no partying for me!!!! Thanx everyone!!!:cheers:

Yea I saw the pokes got a bowl bid. And don't feel like the lone Ranger because it's Damn cold down here right now. Covering up plants right now and on the way home snow in the air. It never makes it to the ground, at least not here in phx, but it does float down to about 8 feet above ground.

I was looking forward to having a few Ducks and Geese fly though, but have not seen any yet.:)

Dang, how did I miss this. Sorry BleuBijou...Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had a great day.

Yes Sir, Bleu, hope it was a good day!

Had a great day before the Birthday with the bird hunting and the dogs!! Wife sort of forgot and said would make it up this weekend!!!! Haven't told her yet, but I am going bird huntin' on Sat!!!!!! That is all I need anyway!!!!! Thanks again guy's!!:cheers:

Bleu, Good hunting Sat, Story and pics.:)

Back