Linton ND

Linton

was there 2-3 weeks ago and got blown out by storm. Many of the guys we talked to said it was lean. There were lots of hunters...motels all full. Might have calmed down by now. If in Linton...stay at Dons motel...good guy...clean motel...good luck..love to hear your success

It looks like we are going. My wife's nephew works for the department of ag there so he is trying to line up some spots for us. We are staying with him. I will give a report when I get back.

Had a good time in Linton. Did a lot of scouting and found some good numbers of birds. Hunted a few PLOTS, some unposted & and got permission to hunt a few shelterbelts on private. Was able to get some shooting & take home a few. I'm looking forward to coming back someday.

Had a good time in Linton. Did a lot of scouting and found some good numbers of birds. Hunted a few PLOTS, some unposted & and got permission to hunt a few shelterbelts on private. Was able to get some shooting & take home a few. I'm looking forward to coming back someday.

Good to know. I know hunting plots lands can be a hit or miss proposition many times. I know the Linton area receives a lot of pressure earlier in the season and like many public lands, the birds find other places to go when pressured that much.

Back