Limit of Sharps

Labs

Yesterday morning I went down to the far SW corner of the state to scout my rifle tag deer hunting spot. That area is prime sharptail country so of course, I took the labs and my Citori. Didn't take overly long to get into them, and these grouse didn't get the memo they are supposed to be flushing wild by November. This was one of those solo hunts with my best friends that I treasure, but at the same time wished I would have had another gun or two with because all would have limited out and the dogs would have gotten more retrieves. Here's a pic of my limit of sharps and bonus rooster, courtesy of The Wrecking Crew, Jetta, Harley, & Boogie...

Attachments

• grouse110120.jpg
    grouse110120.jpg
    915.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Yesterday morning I went down to the far SW corner of the state to scout my rifle tag deer hunting spot. That area is prime sharptail country so of course, I took the labs and my Citori. Didn't take overly long to get into them, and these grouse didn't get the memo they are supposed to be flushing wild by November. This was one of those solo hunts with my best friends that I treasure, but at the same time wished I would have had another gun or two with because all would have limited out and the dogs would have gotten more retrieves. Here's a pic of my limit of sharps and bonus rooster, courtesy of The Wrecking Crew, Jetta, Harley, & Boogie...
Labs- right on!!

Back