Lightly started English Setters

Prairie Drifter

Due to health problems with the wife and myself, I have several lightly started dogs for sale. I regret having to let these go, but am way overstocked for the time I have to invest in them. Males and females available. I know this is limited information, but PM me if interested.

I tried to PM you again, but your inbox is full again.
Can you please PM me some pictures of your (2) 15 month old male setters? PM some details? PM me how much are you asking for each one of them?

Thank you very much.

Troy To post a pic. all you need to do is on top of the post reply box pick the tree in the picture frame. It's the third symbol from the right. Then a pop up box will appear asking if the pic. is in your computer or a URL (external picture host) this will be at the very top of the pop up box. Assuming your picture is in your computer/phone pick computer. Then you will get choose file , tap it then the option to take a picture, or photo library, pick photo library. Once you have picked one of your pictures, it will appear next to the choose file tab, now tap the Upload files tab right below the choose file tab. That should put your picture in your post. The maximum picture size is 5 megapixels, if photo is to large you will get an error message.

View attachment 7658Thanks HV. Let's see if an old dog can learn a new trick. View attachment 7657 This would be the males. If you haven't noticed, I've done this twice. We're on Hughsnet and it regularly locks up our mouse, cursor, and keyboard. Yes, I've been cussing! Can't find the female's pic. She's mostly white.

Last edited:
Drifter,

You have been in my daily prayers for some time. I will add your wife also.

You are welcome. Nice looking dogs, wish I had room for another but for now the coach is full. Good luck, and hope things work out for you. God Bless

Back