License

Miforester

Did SD do away this allowing a late purchased 23 license (mid-dec) to be used in 23 and next 5 days in 2024 season? I think they have as I can't find any info. Thanks in advance.

S.D. GF&P is very responsive call them or email them. Get your info from a reliable source.😉

I’d be surprised…buy on or after 12/15 and carry 2nd 5 days into the following season. Kristi may have new ideas? ❤️
That is how it currently is or was. Makes it pretty nice for my son who only can go during semester break.

Did anyone track this down? Looking to burn up my 2nd date of my first license next week. Buy a new one for mid-Dec hunt and have the remaining 5 days for the 2024 Opener... If not will do some homework.

Can't you hunt in January? I thought their season went all the way through January now. That's when I'd be using my days, personally. Not on opener with the masses.

Did anyone track this down? Looking to burn up my 2nd date of my first license next week. Buy a new one for mid-Dec hunt and have the remaining 5 days for the 2024 Opener... If not will do some homework.
Yes 2024 license go on sale after 12/15 you can use first 5 in 23 and second in the 24 season

Back