Lets see your MN deer!

TBIRD19

I know this is a pheasant forum, but a few years ago someone posted this thread and I thought it was nice to mix it up, as many of us do take a couple weeks off bird hunting to turn our sights on the deer season. Lets see some of your deer. Here is mine taken on public land East Central MN, Thursday prior to 2nd weekend of the season.

I know this is a pheasant forum, but a few years ago someone posted this thread and I thought it was nice to mix it up, as many of us do take a couple weeks off bird hunting to turn our sights on the deer season. Lets see some of your deer. Here is mine taken on public land East Central MN, Thursday prior to 2nd weekend of the season.

81 Views, 0 replies. sure this thread is a little off topic of PHEASANT hunting but speaks to the nature of this MN forum. Seems like many are using it more to view others experiences, while passing on sharing their own....JMO

Last edited:
didn't end up getting one this year as we were moving into our house. Father in-law ended up with a nice 10 though, nice to see him get one as he hasn't the past few years.

I do not have a pic of the doe I harvested, but I made some mean jerky on the smoker last night!

This year was the first that my son carried a rifle, and I hunted with him at 11 years old. It was really fun, and cant wait for next year!

Back