Let us be Heard

BleuBijou

This thread is for whomever is growing tired of dealers gouging the American public for Ammo and components. Some of you may think this is Supply and demand, I think it is greed. 22lr from a dealer being sold at 1200 bucks per 1000. If Companies start catching enough flack , they can tell their dealers to stop this practice or lose your dealership to sell their products. I have already sent CCI an e-mail containing the shop and address that I just mentioned above Gouging us.If you agree please send e-mails with your comments to all the Manufacturer's who's products you have found to be selling on websites, at Gun shops etc. Many of the websites are filled with Gun Shops doing this.If you don't agree, start a new thread somewhere else! Thanks for your Participation!

$1,200 for 1000 22lr. is insane and I agree goes way beyond supply and demand. I'd hope nobody would pay that.
PHP:

The only ammo I buy regularly is shotgun ammo and fortunately around here the panic buyers haven't changed that supply. Although the price of tungsten alloy shotshells like hevi shot are getting to be to much for me.

This thread is for whomever is growing tired of dealers gouging the American public for Ammo and components. Some of you may think this is Supply and demand, I think it is greed. 22lr from a dealer being sold at 1200 bucks per 1000. If Companies start catching enough flack , they can tell their dealers to stop this practice or lose your dealership to sell their products. I have already sent CCI an e-mail containing the shop and address that I just mentioned above Gouging us.If you agree please send e-mails with your comments to all the Manufacturer's who's products you have found to be selling on websites, at Gun shops etc. Many of the websites are filled with Gun Shops doing this.If you don't agree, start a new thread somewhere else! Thanks for your Participation!

I agree 100% and I won't buy from these folks when things turn around either. I hope they go bankrupt!!

What are the Import laws regarding Ammo?
Must be strict or not allowed?
Seems like Countries like China would be into it if legal?
The price of ammo would drop in a hurry.:)

Only thing gun related the comes fom china is NRA merchandise:eek: Playing gun owners like a fiddle:thumbsup: Gun/ammo companies kinda remind me of oil companies crooks:eek: Won't get my gun but they'll get all my money:D

Gawd what idiot would pay 1200 bucks for a couple bricks of .22's? Cabela's in kc has been out for months. I have a buddy that works up there told me a few guys had bought all they had +. Now you have to get on a list most places for a couple boxes. Just plain stupid. Now when a place even gets a few the frenzy sells them out fast.

I would rather them sell a guy 100 rounds then to see one guy buy 5000. That is the way some stores here are doing it. A little for everyone, instead of a lot for some one.

The guy working the sporting goods counter at the local walmart says he has 3 guys that call EVERY evening when truck comes to find out if there's any ammo on the truck and if so, they are there to buy it.

Like Wisturkeyhunter said, shotgun ammo isn't a problem but any kind of handgun or longrifle ammo is non-existent.

The guy working the sporting goods counter at the local walmart says he has 3 guys that call EVERY evening when truck comes to find out if there's any ammo on the truck and if so, they are there to buy it.

Like Wisturkeyhunter said, shotgun ammo isn't a problem but any kind of handgun or longrifle ammo is non-existent.

If this is so, then that Wal-Mart has a problem. Our local Wal-Marts and sporting goods stores have limits on how much you can buy. They have had ammo pretty much most of the time. These nut job hoarders need to be turned away. They are the ones causing these issues.

Sooner or later these hoarders/gougers are gonna get nailed. They are over paying for it in hoped to turn a buck but will get stuck with high priced stuff when you can buy it of the shelf for cheaper. Also expect some will soon see CC bills that are eating them alive and will have to unload some cheap just to turn into cash. That is my hope at least.

Sooner or later these hoarders/gougers are gonna get nailed. They are over paying for it in hoped to turn a buck but will get stuck with high priced stuff when you can buy it of the shelf for cheaper. Also expect some will soon see CC bills that are eating them alive and will have to unload some cheap just to turn into cash. That is my hope at least.

Hope in one hand and.... see what happens. There is not shotgun, rifle or pistol ammo in this city. You all think thats an accident?? Can't take your guns away don't give them ammo. Just saying Wake up. This is not the country we grew up in.:eek:

Good comment Matt. Kind of like spec home builders in my valley in 2008. Those greedy bastards got their asses handed to them when things changed quick.

Ditto on your post. I hope it happens again. Greed may very well be the WORST trait of mankind.[/QUote

But Driggs, that's just good old American capitalism:eek:. Why shouldn't those with withold from those without? T:eek Those rounds were obtained by hard work and superior intelligence and planning, Why shouldn't they reap obscene profits? It was probably Wells Fargo or Bank of America that bought them all. They seem to be at the bottom of most other greedy dealings.

On the other hand it could be a government plan to get our guns. No ammo no need for guns. Thinking like that should start a run on what ammo is left. When you guy's run out, drop me a line. I will buy whatever guns you have...... I will only pay 10 cents on the dollar for them. Afterall all a guy has to turn a profit. Right?

Last edited:
Good comment Matt. Kind of like spec home builders in my valley in 2008. Those greedy bastards got their asses handed to them when things changed quick.

Ditto on your post. I hope it happens again. Greed may very well be the WORST trait of mankind.[/QUote

But Driggs, that's just good old American capitalism:eek:. Why shouldn't those with withold from those without? T:eek Those rounds were obtained by hard work and superior intelligence and planning, Why shouldn't they reap obscene profits? It was probably Wells Fargo or Bank of America that bought them all. They seem to be at the bottom of most other greedy dealings.

On the other hand it could be a government plan to get our guns. No ammo no need for guns. Thinking like that should start a run on what ammo is left. When you guy's run out, drop me a line. I will buy whatever guns you have...... I will only pay 10 cents on the dollar for them. Afterall all a guy has to turn a profit. Right?

That's the kind of capitalism this country could do without. :rolleyes:

Anyone have a e-mail for Winchester? I can't seem to find one! Sent one to Remington and CCI . I will post there response if I get one!!

Back