Lesner VS Overeem

OKIEGunner

One of the good thing is Lesner from SD. My UFC141 money goes on Lesner!

picture.php

Last edited:
I hope Brock, so in the rematch Frank Mir can hang Brock's arm on the mantle along with the leg he nearly snapped in their first fight. Frank broke Noguiera's arm with a Kimura Sat. night. First time Big Nog has ever been submitted.

Brock was pummeling Mir in the first fight, and got caught with the submission hold. Fair enough, he lost, but he learned from it.

I believe in Lesnar/Mir 2, Frank lasted to 1:48 of the second round, and after taking 14.... count them 14, unprotected punches to the face.. the referee stopped the match.

With that said, I think Overeem wil win .

Odds are tipped a little in favor of Overeem at this time.

The problem with elite wrestlers is that they usually have total disdain and disrespect for their opponent.(Rashad Evans calling Lyoto a pussy as he was getting KOd by him, and Brock's antics after the 2nd Mir fight,Chael Sonnen still chirping about Anderson Silva when Silva could have choked him to death).This is not the martial arts way,and that's why they don't stay at the top. There are exceptions such as Couture,Hendo,Velasquez and now Jonnie Bones. When a top caliber wrestler takes the time to become a mixed martial artist,they are hard to stop. Brock stops guys with speed and power,certainly not technique, that's why Frank always has a good chance of winning anytime he steps in the cage with him. I suspect Frank learned from the loss in the second fight,too. If he gets hold of something he is going to take it home,no matter who the opponent. Just ask Brock, Tim Sylvia, Big Nog,Cheick Congo and the laundry list of people he has submitted. Plus Brock is simply a douche-bag.

Brock by way of he's american jk :D fight goes one of two ways Tko ref stoppage Reem wins ,Or Ground and pound Brock to good at wrestling . Rather see Donald cerrone kick that stupid diaz brothers Ass..

Used to watch brock on WWE and in some of the matches he would go nuts.If I remember right he got into serious trouble for beating up a one legged guy that looked like he was in his 20's.

Brock by way of he's american jk :D fight goes one of two ways Tko ref stoppage Reem wins ,Or Ground and pound Brock to good at wrestling . Rather see Donald cerrone kick that stupid diaz brothers Ass..

Everybody likesth to thsee a Diazth brother get histh ath whooped:cheers:

http://www.twincities.com/ci_19556708

Let me be the first to say. Don't believe a thing that any news source prints. Hunting is under attack. Jeff Foilies being charged with over 20 felonies and ends up with two misdemeanors. Ted Nugent, Jimmy Huston, Larry Csonka, Babe Winklman, Etc, Etc, Etc.

Back