last second trip

Remtech

I have decided to go out hunting tomorrow so I'll let you know what I run in to hope some others have stories to share as well.

Remtech

Hunting tomorrow AM as well until about 10-1030. Hunted Thursday and got into a ton. Poor shooting and running birds were tough though.

Went out today and pulled a limit by 8:30AM. Pup did really well working running birds today. Pup pointed another one right by my truck and watched it fly over into the private.
In the parking lot ran into a guy with his nephew and his nephew has never shot a pheasant. I tell them I would be open to going out and letting them hunt over my pup. We went a few miles down the road to a spot they wanted to try and the pup pointed a double and they each picked one up. It was awesome being able to be a part of someone's first pheasant.
Very nice day indeed.
Tomorrow morning off to pushing the tougher wild birds. Good luck out there.

Went out today and pulled a limit by 8:30AM. Pup did really well working running birds today. Pup pointed another one right by my truck and watched it fly over into the private.
In the parking lot ran into a guy with his nephew and his nephew has never shot a pheasant. I tell them I would be open to going out and letting them hunt over my pup. We went a few miles down the road to a spot they wanted to try and the pup pointed a double and they each picked one up. It was awesome being able to be a part of someone's first pheasant.
Very nice day indeed.
Tomorrow morning off to pushing the tougher wild birds. Good luck out there.

That was great of you to do that, true sportsmanship. I have had the opportunity to take a few guy's on there first trip and get there first birds, it is very rewarding. I think I enjoy that as much or more than shooting my own.

That was great of you to do that, true sportsmanship. I have had the opportunity to take a few guy's on there first trip and get there first birds, it is very rewarding. I think I enjoy that as much or more than shooting my own.

It was definitely a good time. I was pretty excited to see my dog point it's first true double. They gained a great appreciation and enjoyment from watching the dog work. I'm taking them out again on Saturday.

Back