Large heavy duty weather proof storage tote.

Boch0627

I'm looking for a large storage tote for hauling hunting gear and other things like boots, or whatever you may lug around while out hunting. Going to be in the bed of a truck and looking for something waterproof to keep things dry.
I've used the regular type of totes just looking for something heavy duty. Anyone have any ideas? I've already got a aluminum truck box but it's full of tools and other things. I've looked at rubbermaid and a tee other brands just looking for ideas. Thanks

I’ve had one like this a long time. Sturdy and mostly waterproof

Attachments

• B8ABF711-BCB8-465C-AD49-0C0A3C4E5C02.png
    B8ABF711-BCB8-465C-AD49-0C0A3C4E5C02.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
I have two Remington storage boxes I picked up at fleet farm. They latch down and are stackable.. Put them in the back of my truck and drove up and down gravel roads in snow. Never had anything get inside them. They were 35 or 40 dollars.

I use Rubbermaid Action Packer totes. See the pic below. They're super heavy duty. I can stand on them (I'm 200 lbs) and they don't even flex. Also water proof. My dad uses a couple for his Milwaukee power tools. Completely full of tools and they get pretty heavy, but they don't even flex. A 24 gallon is 50 bucks. Totally recommend.

Attachments

• 1f433cf6-8383-4721-ae1b-aa5b34283576.jpeg
    1f433cf6-8383-4721-ae1b-aa5b34283576.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 5
I bought a cheap 105 qt cooler from Wally World for my dry storage. Works great.

I use Rubbermaid Action Packer totes. See the pic below. They're super heavy duty. I can stand on them (I'm 200 lbs) and they don't even flex. Also water proof. My dad uses a couple for his Milwaukee power tools. Completely full of tools and they get pretty heavy, but they don't even flex. A 24 gallon is 50 bucks. Totally recommend.
I have one of those as well. Although heavy to move around, they are waterproof and built strong!

Back