Kent ultimate ammo

That's the problem with a lot of these retailers. Their in person stock does not reflect their online stock. I experienced this at Scheels in St Cloud, MN last summer. The clerk specifically told me that the online stock is rarely accurate based on the in-store stock.

I wouldn't trust an online inventory as far as I could throw it.

THANKS, Lefty & Bird....... forgot to mention i'm looking for 16 ga... Scheels & Rogers are showing only 12s.

I’ve been shooting them for about three seasons. I started with them because they were so cheap, but now nothing is cheap. Shoot mostly 4s. They have a little snort to them, but seem to work well out of my BUL. I found some 5s that I’m gonna pattern now. Found them at fleet farm. Using mostly IC and sometimes Skeet 2. Trulock extended tubes.

I’ve been shooting them for about three seasons. I started with them because they were so cheap, but now nothing is cheap. Shoot mostly 4s. They have a little snort to them, but seem to work well out of my BUL. I found some 5s that I’m gonna pattern now. Found them at fleet farm. Using mostly IC and sometimes Skeet 2. Trulock extended tubes.
I bought 6 boxs of 6s and usually I use an IC choke. I will sometimes put in a modified later in the season but I have noticed a lot of guys shoot a more open choke with the faster ammo.

My buddy just bought some of the Kent fast lead in Sioux City….told me he was gonna pattern it. I asked if he was gonna throw it away if it didn’t pattern well. Lol. Just play with different chokes he said.

My son just bought 6 boxes of 16 gauge Boss #5 ammo for me, as a birthday present ( I just turned 70)and I'm looking forward to trying it next Fall. I plan to shoot it in my A5 Sweet 16 with Invectors, or my Model 12 choked Mod.

Back