Kent ultimate ammo

I bought 4 boxs and will give it a try next season. Thanks for all the advice guys. I hope ammo will be more available soon but I am going to try and pick up what I can when I can.

Being a duck hunter also, I'm not a fan of Kent fast steel. Sometimes you have to wade. Kent fast steel is the only shells I've had problems with not shooting because they may have gotten, wet wading. I did notice a post from Randy Wakeman and I believe a video of defective fast lead on the shotgun forum.

Being a duck hunter also, I'm not a fan of Kent fast steel. Sometimes you have to wade. Kent fast steel is the only shells I've had problems with not shooting because they may have gotten, wet wading. I did notice a post from Randy Wakeman and I believe a video of defective fast lead on the shotgun forum.
Defective Fast lead from wading? Never heard of any issues with any of it and never seen anything from Wakeman on it either.

Read the post again, it was fast steel. The fast lead defect was reported by Randy Wakeman.
I did a little looking into it, appears a lot of #4 shot Fast Lead a few years ago had an issue. Pretty isolated incident with Fast Lead IMO.

My son had a case of Remington do the same thing as the fast lead. The brass separated from the plastic, leaving the plastic in the chamber.

I bought 4 boxs and will give it a try next season. Thanks for all the advice guys. I hope ammo will be more available soon but I am going to try and pick up what I can when I can.
I had never used Fast Lead before last season. I picked up a several boxes in the weeks before the season. I was happy enough with it that I ordered a case as soon as they became available.

Wind River was looking for 20 gauge. I don't think they make 1 3/8 oz in 20 gauge.

Back