KC area guys alert

I just saw a GSP running loose on the Antioch bridge over 435 and it was running hard dodging cars. Last I saw him he was full out along the curb on the West side south of 435. It had a collar and I turned around to try and find him with no luck. I think he made it to the golf course or the apartment complex right there and didn't see him on the road. The dog was liver and white and looked healthy. Thought I'd throw out what I know in case anyone knows who's dog this is. I'm kind of sick to my stomach right now and really wished I could have located that dog for a safe return. Half tempted to go back out and look.

I just saw a GSP running loose on the Antioch bridge over 435 and it was running hard dodging cars. Last I saw him he was full out along the curb on the West side south of 435. It had a collar and I turned around to try and find him with no luck. I think he made it to the golf course or the apartment complex right there and didn't see him on the road. The dog was liver and white and looked healthy. Thought I'd throw out what I know in case anyone knows who's dog this is. I'm kind of sick to my stomach right now and really wished I could have located that dog for a safe return. Half tempted to go back out and look.

I live a mile north of that area on Antioch and will keep an eye out for him. I one found a GSP at 85th and wornall and got him back to the owner. I would hope someone would do the same for me.

I'll be going 435 through there in a few hours. I'll take a detour up through there and see if I get lucky. I hate to see any dog in danger like that.

Back