Kansas Rental

BleuBijou

Anyone hunting around Sun City for birds or deer and Turkey...... BY THE WEEK to hunters if you can think of anyone, send them our way. 970-509-9635 (me) or 620-213-1676 (Tim's) . We will leave the house furnished, it is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom with a Queen bed, a Double bed , and 2 TWIN beds , 2 couches, gas kitchen stove, a nice fridge, a wood burning stove, bedding, towels , internet , a land line , Direct TV , washer, dryer, hot showers :) coffee pot, dishes, pots, pans, silverware toaster and a microwave. There is also a metal building 36 ' X 48 ', that has a bar and table , chairs, a fridge and a freezer chest out there for keeping your deer, turkeys fresh or frozen till you (they depart) I don't know of a site to put an ad on for hunters but I am going to try to find one....We'd like to get $600 a week.. we pay all the utilities....all they have to do is take the trash out and do their own dishes upon departure.It is available Oct 1st, 2016-April 20th , 2017.

This would probably get some attention on the Kansas Bowsite page...

Do you have a link? I always dislike joining a new forum and my first post is basically a classified ad.lol

This is just down the road from me. If you're on facebook, there are groups for Kansas upland and Kansas birddogs and probably deer groups as well.

Thanks Troy and akp !!! Appreciate the help!:thumbsup:

Dog facilities? Wife and I may be doing some work in the area for a week in late Dec. thought about bringing the dog along to sneak in a hunt or two if possible.

Dog facilities? Wife and I may be doing some work in the area for a week in late Dec. thought about bringing the dog along to sneak in a hunt or two if possible.

Definetly give one of those numbers a call!

Still will be a while before we know if we got the gig but I'm saving the numbers and will call once I know.

Anyone hunting around Sun City for birds or deer and Turkey...... BY THE WEEK to hunters if you can think of anyone, send them our way. 970-509-9635 (me) or 620-213-1676 (Tim's) . We will leave the house furnished, it is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom with a Queen bed, a Double bed , and 2 TWIN beds , 2 couches, gas kitchen stove, a nice fridge, a wood burning stove, bedding, towels , internet , a land line , Direct TV , washer, dryer, hot showers :) coffee pot, dishes, pots, pans, silverware toaster and a microwave. There is also a metal building 36 ' X 48 ', that has a bar and table , chairs, a fridge and a freezer chest out there for keeping your deer, turkeys fresh or frozen till you (they depart) I don't know of a site to put an ad on for hunters but I am going to try to find one....We'd like to get $600 a week.. we pay all the utilities....all they have to do is take the trash out and do their own dishes upon departure.It is available Oct 1st, 2016-April 20th , 2017.

Sounds like a pretty decent deal. If I had any ground to hunt around there I'd definitely take you up on it. One of the harder counties to find anywhere to go - limited WIHA -- but I do agree with the other poster - I think you'd get some traction from the antler mania and deer obsessed guys on Bowsite.

I'm a member there but haven't visited in some time.

If you start a Facebook page with photos of the place that would certainly help in your marketing efforts -- theres always Airbnb as well and VRBO.com

Get GOOD photos -- most important thing.

Back