Just a little spring time workout::warning, Brittany content!

southernblues

We go from 65 degrees to 8' in snow back to 72 degrees here outside KC. Pup just turned 1 yr old

Last edited:
I hope to be seeing points like that from my new one. I do love to see good Points like that. Being a Brittany makes it all that much sweeter. Congrats on a fine looking dog..........Bob

Pretty Point

We go from 65 degrees to 8' in snow back to 72 degrees here outside KC. Pup just turned 1 yr old

That's a beautiful shot of a great looking dog. Thanks for sharing it with us.

That's a beautiful shot of a great looking dog. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks.

I'm pretty spoiled -- I work out of home for big company and take long extended lunch breaks when I can, especially when it's nice outside. Sam and I hit Hillsdale Lake which is 10 mins from house. 4,000 acres of Kansas terrain.

I hope to be seeing points like that from my new one. I do love to see good Points like that. Being a Brittany makes it all that much sweeter. Congrats on a fine looking dog..........Bob

Sure you will. Great thing about them Britts is they make us proud papas without much to it.

:coolpics:
I don't care what type of dog a person hunts I just love seeing a dog on point. It gets the blood pumping. Nice looking pup.

Back