jump to new posts

1stout

Other forums that I am in when you are logged in and select a thread with new posts it jumps you to the beggining of the new posts so that you don't have to scroll through everything. That's something that I really like and would like to see it here if possible. Just my .02

Michael

This forum has always done it for me. The new posts are at the top in large very dark print........Bob

you didn't really follow what I was saying. After you open the thread that you have read say 10 posts and there are 5 new ones it still starts you at the beggining, not at the new posts (the last 5).

Then do what most of us do. If we have read the thread before. We got to the bottom/end and read up to where we have read before.......Bob

c'mon Bob, give the rookie a break; besides that his technology is probably both better and "younger" than ours...:D. 1stout: I know exactly what you are talking about but you are are just SOL...plus who knows, by reading the post twice, you're sure to get the valuable information you missed the first time.

I guess I have just been around here to long. I only told him what I do. I can't find any problem with the way things work here and most other places I go too.......Bob

Possible solution

If you click on either the link or the ">" in the "Last Post" column it takes you right there to the end of the thread and the most recent post. Jusr Back button to get back to forum to review other fresh posts. Does that work?

1stOUT in your profile there is a setting that will put the newer posts first. But you have to go in and change it to do that, It is under "options".....Bob

Back