July, August, September . . .

BritChaser

Man, pheasant season is still far off. Plus, it opens as late as possible, November 14. I'm tired of walking the dog and mowing the grass as my only routine physical activities. The report from the happy hunting grounds in NW is that the cover is the best it has ever been. Hopefully the situation is right for lots of reproductive activities producing many large clutches with hordes of insects for the chicks.

Well I should only have to mow maybe a couple more times with this heat. Plan on dropping the blade down on 1 and cuttin' her short, down to the dirt:10sign: One less thing you know.:10sign:

Grass Mowing Solution

Well I should only have to mow maybe a couple more times with this heat. Plan on dropping the blade down on 1 and cuttin' her short, down to the dirt:10sign: One less thing you know.:10sign:

That should do it. Here in NE with the hot weather and the rain my grass grows an inch every day.

Take advantage of the heat and get the dogs to the water for some swimming it is a great way to get them in shape and keep you both cool. Don't worry with just a couple more honey do lists to finish the season will be here and then you can tell her that you are too busy.

Well tomorrow officially start July and that is one day closer to season. Hope you guys are getting all that you need done and getting out with the dogs.

I drove out to Phoenix last week for the Andre Reiu concert and again on Sunday to see the Yanni Voices show. It was 111 out there but it was a DRY heat. ha ha Hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth.

Back