Jitters

Cackleburs

Well, We're down to the count down week here in No. Iowa. I have to say, I have more anxiety about this season than in the past. I've yet to put up a bird in my training/conditioning runs. My sure spots aren't too sure. Couple that with the fact that my paradise spot in NW Ia. was sold to the DNR and is now public. Good for many, bad for me. 380 acres of the most perfect bird ground you have ever seen. I'm going to try to be optimistic, because I was worried last year, but had one of my best season ever. My "Go To" Brit Bobbi is now 10 and this may be her swan song, so it will be bittersweet at the most. I wish you all clean shots and golden afternoons. Let the dance begin. CB

hey cackleburs i know what u mean after a long summer of training im like a kid waiting for xmas morning... sage has been getting alot of birds all wild and free lol... wishing u all a great hunt and be safe
shon

sage

I'll always have fond memories of your neck of the woods. I shot my first pheasant NW of Archer when I was just 9 yrs old. I still remember it like it

was yesterday. I still have relatives in Hartley Sheldon, Melvin and Sibley. I've always wanted to get back up there and hunt but Ive just never pulled the trigger and done it. Got access to all kinds of private ground up there.

dogman
u really need to pull that trigger lol... who do u know in hartly? u know any egdorfs? if u do get up here u need to let me know... i have lot of privet land that they only let me hunt...

Back