I've created a monster!

KBell

Proof the years of training have paid off!:)

Our youngest son is an engineer and had the day off for re-tooling and setup for the next production line at the company where he works. Called me and asked to "borrow" Sophie for the day. I had a feeling he was up for a road trip.

Sent me this pic on iphone at about 2:30 this afternoon.

The story is that the birds were out and active today. Seven roosters and fourteen hens were pointed. He had a four rooster flush. He saw no other hunters and heard no shots today. One bird was last year's and the other two were early hatch this year's birds. All had full crops of corn.

I think it is safe to say the teacher has now been "schooled" by the student. Isn't that we take our boys to the field when they are youngsters?:p

Last edited:
Job well done Kbell.:thumbsup: He seems to have the pheasant thing handled.:)

Well done!
However, I have to knock his score from an A+ to a B, because the dog was in the picture for credit! :D:p

Noticed that myself, but gave him a B+, because the dog's ear is in the lower left-hand corner.

:) Great legacy, Sir.

You obviously don't understand the Teacher has become the student.....with no one else around the furry one had to take the picture:coolpics:

Mystery solved

I will solve the mystery. We have the option to stop at Uncle Terry's when we travel to the northwest bird hunting. Uncle Terry would have snapped this photo!:)

As for Sophie, she will not sit for photos so you may have noticed I am always holding her or she is restrained in some way for pictures. That is one lesson the youngster hasn't learned yet.:D

LOL......I suppose it's never too early in the day to start laughing.

Funny stuff guys:cheers:

If

Like so many on this forum I love my Sophie and there is no dollar amount she equals or a hunt I would undergo without her!:)

That being said, the day Sophie starts taking the pictures I am through with pheasant hunting. Too much money to be made showing her and her skills off to the world.:laugh:

Back