It is starting to feel like fall out there.

Bumping on the upper 40's this morning here, closed the windows it was so cool in the house this morning...it is changing in deed! Jarred-up my first batch of salsa Sunday, 14.5 pints, turned-out nice, good heat, that doesn't linger, another sign of the seasons changing.

Bumping on the upper 40's this morning here, closed the windows it was so cool in the house this morning...it is changing in deed! Jarred-up my first batch of salsa Sunday, 14.5 pints, turned-out nice, good heat, that doesn't linger, another sign of the seasons changing.
Remy,

You lucky Devil......

Took the dog out at 4:30 this A.M., and the crickets were in full "love call"...they know time is getting short. Yup, temps dropping into the 50's the last couple nights. Local weather people said in Sept we lose 3 minutes of light per day in Sept...hour and a half!

I saw the extended forecast this morning, there is a high in the 70s coming (but also 3 days in the 90s) in the next week, most lows in the 50s. Corn is getting cut for silage, some bean fields are turning yellow. Dove season has opened and it looks like we have just 53 days until the Iowa opener. 2022 has flown by fast!

This roller coaster weather is continuing, they are predicting a record high of 97 degrees today...10 days until October. But wait, then tomorrow a high of 70 and a low of 47, seems extreme. Some beans fields are getting combined, today will really push things along for the crops.

It made it to the 97 they predicted in Sioux City. Well. the calendar says summer is over now...the low for tonight, 44.

maybe so. went from 100 yesterday to a high of 70 today and 60 tomorrow in NC KS

Back