it is hell to get old

now that is down right scary don't ya know, now I was figuring on a a 4 wheeler pulling a small 4 X 4 trailer to put mine wheel chair in with a small ramp to gets in and out of it with. oh yeh I would want a beautiful 22 year old girl to drive my 4 wheeler fur me, now hell I'd probably have an heart attach and I knows she aint gonna give me no mouth to mouth so I guesses i'll just dra g my weary ole a** accross the field following an ole dog I cans keep up wits.

GCB\are you saying ole blue is the BIG DOG of the group, just wondering, heck i caint mark top of no tree tops, hell with an enlarged prostate i am lucky when i dont whiz on the boots. :( :)

Co Pheas, I did leave my self open!! Thanx for pointing that out!!! You were right on as to my thinking!!! My knee is now the size of a canteloupe after we killed the last elk off a cliff, straight the hell down!!!! I got on the radio and said, " we need a helicopter " Did not have a choice as she was wounded and we finally caught up to her and dispatched her!!! Glad she did not slide any further as I would have just taken a match and a fork and went to eaten!!!!

Back