ISO male GSP PUP!

littlewisky81

So, long story short, the hubs and I have had a deposit on a little that's now really overdue... Got an e-mail today from the kennel saying that they brought the dog to the vet and that she's had a false pregnancy, and that there's no pups.
I'm a little bit irritated, and a little heartbroken, but will probably get through it :)

Now, keep in mind, that we have an 6 year old- 80LB yellow lab- that doesn't hunt, and after 2 or 3 years of "talking" hubby into a 2nd dog, he finally agreed..

If anyone in the world knows of any GSP pups, for $500 or less, I'm in the market, and would love any help in finding a quality pup.

Key words are quality and healthy. To get what you are looking for you might need to spend a little more. Be careful when shopping on price. I raise dogs and I know what it takes to produce a "healthy, quality" puppy. Lots of money goes into the parents of the litter to produce health guarantee's, and to create dogs that are proven to hunt. Not all "hunting" dogs will hunt. Good luck.

I will concur with what was said by goldenboy, but I may be able to help you out. If you are open to a started pup, I might be able to make a deal for you on one of these boys. http://www.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13649 I can't sell them for $500, but looking through your past posts, it looks like your husband is a military guy. We could maybe work out a little military discount. These pups are from an exceptional breeding and are already almost finished in gun conditioning and have started on collar conditioning. I am also always available for training help and suggestions. My pups do come with health guarantees against genetic defects.

Last edited:
I will concur with what was said by goldenboy, but I may be able to help you out. If you are open to a started pup, I might be able to make a deal for you on one of these boys. http://www.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13649 I can't sell them for $500, but looking through your past posts, it looks like your husband is a military guy. We could maybe work out a little military discount. These pups are from an exceptional breeding and are already almost finished in gun conditioning and have started on collar conditioning. I am also always available for training help and suggestions. My pups do come with health guarantees against genetic defects.

Those are some good looking pups Jeremy! Wish I was in the market for one. Where so you live?

Try the Horse and Hunt club. Good quality GSP's. Two to three hundred more will be well worth the investment. Learned that a long time ago. Get what you pay for.

I'm happy to say that we sent Dani home with a great pup out of DC/AFC Odyssey's Perfection MH and Top Gun Lady Daysha MH. I'm very proud to place one of my pups with a great family.

That's COOL. :thumbsup:

A totally awesome pup, indeed! Can't wait to get Dashel the anarchist (lol) in the field!! Also would like to give the field trials a go at it!
My hubs is excited to call and hear about him. Avery's in love and I cant be happier to have brought him home.

Back