Is the site having issues or just me?

Hutcho

Sunday the site quit working in my duck duck go browser. I don't see any new posts either now that I can get in through brave browser. Just curious if something is up or it's just not as busy as usual.

Yep I ignored it on this browser. Duckduckgo didn't give me the option and is my primary browser so that explains it. Cool. Hopefully they get it refreshed soon, not sure what I'm gonna do at work all day without this place to check constantly 🤣🤣

Hi all. It's our provider that is not renewing the SSL certificate. It is fine now and should be ok for everyone throughout the day as local Internet Service Providers propagate and flush local DNS cache.

Well, that explaination might as well been written in Portuguese. All I got out of it was, it wasn't my problem. Whew, I was thinking my system had an issue. Keep up the good wotk and site!! I check in frequently as this is one of the few sites I go to that is is shooting/hunting related that will not allow any of the political BS...love that!!! Love the off season traffic we are getting now also.

Well, that explaination might as well been written in Portuguese. All I got out of it was, it wasn't my problem. Whew, I was thinking my system had an issue. Keep up the good wotk and site!!
Well it was my problem at the end of the day, as the buck stops with me. However, it was one of our contractors/providers not doing their job, so as usual I have to take responsiblity and be clear on my expectations. Communication right?
I check in frequently as this is one of the few sites I go to that is is shooting/hunting related that will not allow any of the political BS...love that!!! Love the off season traffic we are getting now also.
I do what I can to keep politics off the board the best I can, but some slips in here and there. Just report any major stuff using the report feature for the betterment of the forum. Thanks.

Back