Is Remington back in production? When can orders be placed?

I attempted to look at the Remington website last week, trying to find some parts, and all of the links on there seemed to only lead to their ammunition production. I couldn't seem to find where one could even order parts from them.

I'm needing a replacement walnut stock and fore end for a 12 gauge 870 wingmaster, just in case anyone has these laying around and would like to sell them to me.:)

Do you happen to have pictures? Is it just the stock or do you also have the matching fore end? I can get a Remington pad to put on it, as those are pretty easy to come by on eBay.

The backstory on all of this is when I was in high school, back in the 80's, I worked part time, as needed, for an older rancher near the small town I grew up in. After school, on the weekends, and during summer vacation, my dad and I would help him with his cattle, plowing, and hay harvest (back when everything was put up in small square bales). He and my dad were also both avid bee keepers, so we helped him harvest his honey every year as well. We also went to church with this man, and I guess he really thought a lot of my dad and I. He and his wife never had any children.

This gentleman got up into his early 80's and the ranch had become more than he could manage due to declining health and age, so he decided to retire. Not having any children to leave the place to, he sold his ranch and bought a house in town for he and his wife to live in. He sold the cattle and most of his equipment with the ranch, but he had some odds and ends that didn't go with the sale of the property. One of these items was an almost new Remington Model 870 Wingmaster 12 gauge shotgun, which he gave to me as a gift. I was very grateful and humbled by this gesture, as I'd never really had a shotgun of my own. I was allowed to use my dad's old 12 gauge, but being the frugal individual my dad was and still is, all he had was an old Stephens 12 gauge with a barrel that was about as long as a well rope (dad still has it). This gentleman rancher gave my dad a practically brand new Stihl chain saw.

I used that 870 throughout my high school and college days to dove and quail hunt with, and also in my early 20's when I took up pheasant hunting. When I was in my late 20's, I became interested in waterfowl hunting, so I replaced the factory walnut stock and fore end with black, synthetic so I wouldn't mess up the original furniture on the gun while wading around duck hunting or laying out in a goose decoy spread. I soon found that waterfowl were a lot of fun to hunt, but not very good table fare, and I haven't duck or goose hunted in a long time. I put the original furniture from this Wingmaster in my gun cabinet, in case I ever wanted to put them back on the shotgun.

Fast forward about 20 years and we moved to another town for a better job opportunity for me. Somehow in the move the original high gloss walnut stock and fore end either got misplaced or appropriated by the movers. I've looked high and low and cannot find them anywhere, so I've been on the search for replacements that will do this old gun justice. Honestly, I haven't carried the gun in years but I would like to get it back to original condition, as far as the stock and fore end are concerned, and start carrying it again just for nostalgia.

I know that's a long story, but I enjoy telling it and I thought somebody on here might get a kick out reading it.

In summary, if anyone either has or knows of where I could find high gloss, walnut, Remington factory furniture for a 12 gauge Wingmaster and would be willing to sell them to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I see them on eBay, but they're either in not great condition or people are a little too proud of them.

Might get a takeoff from Wenig or Coles.
I'm not familiar with either of those, are they aftermarket gun parts manufacturers or in retail sales like Brownell's or Midway USA?

Back