is it true

allydeer

my buddies are in mannilla iowa hunted all day on privite crp kick up 1 bird they super dogs but the loacl guy they hunt with said they hear the dnr are talking about shutting it down for 2 yrs because the no birds

my buddies are in mannilla iowa hunted all day on privite crp kick up 1 bird they super dogs but the loacl guy they hunt with said they hear the dnr are talking about shutting it down for 2 yrs because the no birds

DNR should think about winter habitat:D. I have not heard this about no season. I would like to see more food plots and honey suckle' evergreens on public hunting ground so they stand a better chance making it through the winter. Maybe a shorter season.

Rumor, I have not heard any talk of closing season. Roosters don't lay eggs so it wouldn't help anyway. My season has been good, getting and seeing birds through Nov. Probably a matter of very nice weather and midway through the season the birds were hanging somewhere else.

Not heard anything like that, but I don't think it will matter anyway. Not seeing many hunters out there like other years makes me think any perceived impact on the population by hunting is non-existent. I said it another post, we are dealing with uncontrollable phenomena: 1: weather 2. economics of large-scale grain agriculture.

Back